Welcome to our collection and contactless delivery service – creating a safer environment where we can all still enjoy our favourite pub food and drinks.
The health and well-being of our customers and staff is at the heart of our core values.
Our takeaway service runs from The Cock Inn, Mugginton, The Horseshoes Long Lane and The Meynell Ingram Arms. Please call us to order for collection or delivery within 10 miles (£5 charge). Card payments can be taken over the phone. Our contactless delivery service aims to deliver to all customers without any human contact to reduce risk at this unsettling time. Our delivery team will be regularly sanitising between each delivery. You can view our terms and conditions here.
In addition, in the knowledge that times are especially tough for our older customers we are offering an extra food discount of 20% to any customers over 70 years of age.
What’s more if you are over 75 years of age living alone or as a couple and in need, we will deliver you a hot meal or two once a week, completely free of charge, until further notice. You may not need this but if you have a neighbour or family member, within our delivery area, in need, please tell them to get in touch.
Please find our menus below and call us now!
Delivery & collection hours 11:00 – 20:30
*Please note we are not accepting cash payments, card only. Thank you.
THE COCK INN
THE MEYNELL INGRAM
Berkeley Inns Limited – Contactless Delivery Terms and Conditions
Subject to change without notice
- No minimum order
- £5 delivery charge irrespective of order size
- Delivery anywhere within a 10-mile radius of pub where order placed
- Delivery can only be executed by the Pub if the Customer provides correct and complete contact and address information when placing the Order
- Having placed the order the customer is required to be available by telephone or email
- The order will be dropped at the front door or other point indicated by the customer.
- The driver cannot enter the customers building (avoiding contact). The customer will be alerted by a simple knock on the door or ringing of doorbell. Delivery will also be confirmed by text or email at the customer’s discretion.
- Given the freshly cooked nature of the product the customer cannot cancel the order once placed
- Orders can only be paid for by credit or debit card when ordering, no cash facility.
- Delivery address must be the same as the address the credit or debit card is registered to
- Allergy Information – Before placing your order, please inform the pub if you suffer from any allergy or intolerance. It is your responsibility to provide this information to the restaurant. Notwithstanding this, we cannot guarantee that your food or other products are totally free from allergens and accept no liability irrespective of whether you have informed us or not.
- Pursuant to the Licensing Act 1964, it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor, or for any person over the age of 18 to buy intoxicating liquor on behalf of any person under the age of 18 Orders containing alcohol can therefore not be accepted from minors.